Learn about renting technology equipment for events held in Academic Technologies-supported locations. Academic Technologies also provides technology equipment loans for university courses to instructors.
Borrowing Audiovisual Equipment
Academic Technologies (AT) provides audiovisual equipment for student use. A full list of available equipment can be found on WebCheckout. To make a reservation, students should:
- Submit the WebCheckout account request form. The AT Solutions Center processes WebCheckout account request forms within one business day.
- Make a reservation with WebCheckout.
- Pick up your reserved equipment at the Gelman Library Check Out Desk, located on the entrance floor.
Reservations must be scheduled at least one business day in advance.
Loaner Laptop Program
Loaner laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis to all students for up to one full semester. In order to reserve a laptop, students should:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request details. Please include the following information in your email:
- your name and GWID
- requested pickup and return dates
- preferred operating system (Windows 10, ChromeOS)
- An AT Solutions Center representative will contact you with information on resource availability. If applicable, laptop pickup and return instructions will be provided.