Do your next steps after graduation require the successful completion of a standardized test, such as the Graduate Records Exam (GRE), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), or another? Check out these resources to help you learn the requirements for signing up for the test(s), preparing for them, and connecting with others throughout the study process.
Graduate Records Exam (GRE)
- The Educational Testing Service (ETS) oversees the GRE. Review the requirements for the test.
- Review these test preparation resources provided by ETS.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) oversees the LSAT. Review information on the test registration process and the 2021 LSAT test dates.
- Review these test preparation resources provided by the LSAC.
- Check out GW's Pre-Law Advising to learn more about LSAT resources and the law school admission timeline more generally.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) oversees the GMAT. Review information on registering for the GMAT and resources to help prepare for the exam and performing well on test-day.