Do your next steps after graduation require the successful completion of a standardized test, such as the Graduate Records Exam (GRE), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), or another? Check out these resources to help you learn the requirements for signing up for the test(s), preparing for them, and connecting with others throughout the study process.
Graduate Records Exam (GRE)
- The Educational Testing Service (ETS) oversees the GRE. Review the requirements for the test and stay up-to-date on testing updates due to COVID-19.
- Review these test preparation resources provided by ETS.
- Consider signing up for the Let's GRE Together study cohort facilitated by Academic Commons. The cohort typically runs twice per year in preparation for the test in the fall and spring. For questions about the study cohort, contact us at email@example.com.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) oversees the LSAT. Review information on the test registration process and the 2021 LSAT test dates.
- Review these test preparation resources provided by the LSAC.
- Check out GW's Pre-Law Advising to learn more about LSAT resources and the law school admission timeline more generally.
- Consider signing up for the LSAT Study Cohort facilitated by Academic Commons. For questions about the study cohort, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) oversees the GMAT. Review information on registering for the GMAT and resources to help prepare for the exam and performing well on test-day.