Registering for Classes
- The annual Bulletin includes a complete list of classes available as well as information on university regulations, financial aid, tuition and fees, undergraduate admissions, and other non-program information.
- Use the Schedule of Classes to see the available courses each semester.
- Use GWeb to register for classes.
- Visit the Registrar’s site to find registration dates, view information about registration, and learn about holds.
- The Academic Calendar includes key academic dates for the semester, such as holidays, exam periods, and modifications to class schedules. Some dates are subject to change. You can also view calendars for previous and future semesters.
Preparing for Classes
- Sign in to Blackboard in order to view the Syllabi Repository. Once signed in, click View Upcoming Course Syllabi.
- The Blackboard Syllabi Repository holds a bank of syllabi uploaded to Blackboard unless a faculty member opts out. Students may review the syllabi to make better informed decisions about course selection. Any syllabus should be considered an example of how the course might be taught and is subject to revision prior to the start of the class.
- If a syllabus is not included in the repository, you may review historical syllabi from the course to get an idea of what the course will be like. You may also wish to email the professor of the course or department to see if they are willing to share their syllabus before you register for the course.
- If you are already signed in to Blackboard, you can visit the repository directly.